Friday, May 26, 2006

The Show without a Name

I was lazy and quite hazy during last nights' super packed opening at Rebecca's temporary space, and was carrying my too-heavy-canon-camera in my back pocket, and still I totally skipped on taking any pictures. Angelo took tons and he blogged them too, I'm just posting some pics of the works so you get an idea. I was pretty happy with the way everything turned out. Angelo's amazing TheTasteOfTears.com a blurry view of Angelo's room My ScreenTrees with Miltos' 444theory.com in the background
go ahead and post your 444's on Miltos 444theory.com
Angelo's Neen Emblem Curtain
A still from MirrorCloud
Really I have to say that I was quite egocentric and mostly took photos of my pieces, so I'll be going back for a more thorough documentation

No comments: